Skip to main content
- Hinga, Allie. “‘Balancing act’ for tri-state moms during pandemic.” Telegraph Herald, 9 May 2021.
- “Babar in the Room,” published in Inside Higher Ed on August 11, 2020. Read more here.
- “Labor Day: Caregivers in the home are taking on more work, new obligations due to the pandemic,” published in the Green Bay Gazette on September 7, 2020. Read more here.
- “Single mom graduating from UW-L this weekend hopes to create a ripple from the support she received,” published about Caregiving Task Force Member and UW-La Crosse graduate Melissa Baca in the La Crosse Tribune on 19 Dec. 2020. Read more here.
- “Ten simple rules for women principal investigators during a pandemic,” a piece published in PLOS Computational Biology, was co-authored by Caregiving Task Force member and UW-Madison Biomedical Engineering faculty member Dr. Kristyn Masters. Read more here.
- “Women Face Additional Challenges Balancing Work, Home Life Amid Pandemic,” published in The Badger Herald on December 3, 2020. Read more here.
- “The Mother Load,” published in Monterey Bay Parent by Lissa Carlson on 27 Apr 2021.